Beaver Loyal Orange Lodge No. 2101
Beaver Loyal Orange Lodge No. 2101 was founded on September 13, 1909 in south London, Ontario.
A Lodge in the same area, Diamond Loyal Orange Lodge No. 925, had gone dormant several years prior; a committee was formed in 1909 in order to revive the south London Lodge.
Organizers sought to apply for the dormant warrant for Diamond Lodge, as a lower number indicates an older and more well-established Lodge; the warrant for Diamond Lodge was no longer available, however, so a new application was made. The first official meeting of Beaver Loyal Orange Lodge was held at the South London Foresters Hall on October 8, 1909.
The membership moved to the Orange Hall above the Ontario Loan and Debenture Company (the corner of Dundas Street and Market Lane) in February, 1914.