Bethany Loyal Orange Lodge No. 1022
Bethany’s Loyal Orange Lodge No. 1022 was organized in 1859 with Andrew Brown as the first Worshipful Master and has been at the present location on John Street since 1912. Before WW1, there were 300 members and the lodge sponsored the first Bethany Brass Band, and a Community Band, both which won many prizes in parades in neighbouring towns over the years.
Where is Bethany?