Britannia Loyal Orange Lodge No. 156
Britannia Loyal Orange Lodge No. 156 was originally founded in 1833; a new warrant was issued on June 12th, 1844. Britannia Lodge met in Southgate, a now non-existent village near what is currently the corner of Wonderland Road and 14 Mile Road, north of London, Ontario.
The earliest known officers (1838) were:
Bro. William Gaines – Worshipful Master
Bro. John Blackwell – Deputy Master
Bro. Thomas Shoebottom – Treasurer
Bro. William Slack – Secretary
Britannia Loyal Orange Lodge No. 156 ceased operations sometime after 1960.