Cowanville Loyal Orange Lodge No. 265
Cowanville Loyal Orange Lodge No. 265 was located in Cowanville, Ontario until at least 1917 and then later moved to Newcastle, Ontario by 1926.
Known locally as the "Cowan Lodge" it was run by A. Millson in 1901 and later by Fred Graham, FB Lovekin. A. Martin and G. Martin.
Its Orange Hall sat at the northwest corner of Concession 4 and Morgans Road.