Dulcemaine Loyal Orange Lodge No. 100
Dulcemaine Loyal Orange Lodge No. 100 received its warrant from the Grand Master of Ontario, Ogle Robert Gowan on December 31st, 1845. The first meeting of the Lodge was held in the home of Brother John Cook at Warburton, Lot 16, Concession 5.
The first Worshipful Masters of the Lodge were Brothers John Cook and C.F. Rath.
Founding Members of Dulcemaine Loyal Orange Lodge No. 100
The Lodge would later purchase a building across from the school in Dulcemain. This building had been used as a medicine shop and later converted into a home. The Lodge rebuilt the building into an Orange Hall in 1866 with the help of carpenters John and Henry Patience.
Members of Dulcemaine Loyal Orange Lodge No. 100 in 1898
When T.J. Webster joined the Lodge in 1900 it had over fifty members in good standing and a fife and drum band. The Griffin brothers and Wm. Shaw rowed across Sandbay (Gananoque) Lake and walked 3 miles to lodge, and were regular in attendance.
The Lodge continued until 1935 when it amalgamated with Lansdowne Loyal Orange Lodge No. 26. The hall was sold to Brother T.J. Webster who then dismantled it.
The Lodge's banner went to Lansdown Loyal Orange Lodge No. 26.