Loyal Orange Lodge No. 290
Loyal Orange Lodge No. 290 received its warrant on June 12th, 1845 in the former village of Streetsville, Ontario, now the City of Mississauga.
The Lodge's Orange Hall was built by William Graydon and his son John in 1855 at 47 Queen Street South on land donated by Henry Rutledge.
William Graydon helped to establish Loyal Orange Lodge No. 290.
The Lodge met in this hall from the 1850's until the late 20th Century. The building is currently in use by insurance brokers, All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited.