Manotick Loyal Orange Lodge No. 677
Harmony Hall was originally built in 1903 as an Orange Hall. In 1968 the Royal Canadian Legion approached the Orange Lodge with an offer to purchase the building and it was eventually sold. In 2005 the building caught fire and was then rebuilt in 2007.
The Legion kept the name "Harmony Hall" for the main part of the building in memory of the original Hall.