Verner Loyal Orange Lodge No. 1
Saint John, New Brunswick
Verner Loyal Orange Lodge No. 1 in Saint John, New Brunswick received its warrant in 1831. The Lodge continued until 1968 when it amalgamated with other city lodges.
The Orange Hall housed several other social and cultural organizations that also maintained strong religious affiliations. These organizations included the Church of England Institute, the Society for the Promotion of Christian Knowledge, the Religious Tract Society and the Saint John Oratio Society.
The last known use of the building was as a law office.