Rev. John Gilbert Armstrong (1829-1869)
- John Gilbert Armstrong was born in Ireland in 1829.
- John attended the Theological Institute in Cobourg, Ontario.
- John became a Deacon at the Church of the Holy Trinity (Church of England) in Toronto on October 10th, 1852.
- John became an Anglican Priest in Toronto on October 2nd, 1853.
- Was Deputy Grand Chaplain of the Grand Orange Lodge of Canada in 1858.
- Received his BA at Trinity College in Toronto in 1861 and his MA in Chinguacousy, Ontario.
- In 1861 John was a member of the Provincial synod, Montreal.
- John passed away on July 14th, 1869.