Kemptville Loyal Orange Lodge No. 334
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
On April 3rd, 1923 Kemptville Loyal Orange Lodge No. 334 purchased the building located at 13-17 Clothier Street East in Kemptville, Ontario from a Mr. John A. Pelton for three thousand dollars. The building was built in 1862.
The Lodge’s meeting and regalia rooms were on the second floor with public space for dances, parties and other social events on the first floor.
In 1929 the Bell Telephone Company of Canada leased the east half of the first floor as well as the basement until the early 1960's. Lawyer Gerry Loucks conducted his law practice on the west side of the ground floor for many years.
Kemptville Loyal Orange Lodge No. 334 sold the building in 1984.
Former Hall of Loyal Orange Lodge No. 334 in Kemptville, Ontario.
Where is Kemptville, Ontario?